Buck over is the term used when the judicial or sheriff's sale is held and you are the only bidder on the property. You bid $1.00 over the opening bid.
I wanted to use this as a forum to share information regarding the foreclosure real estate market. I think we all have thoughts and ideas about what is happening in our industry but we share them on an ad-hoc basis. This blog may help unravel some of the market's mystery. It will bring out some trends that you may not otherwise see.
I invite you to share your thoughts, ideas, experiences and insights...
- Why a "buck over" blog?
- Interesting Article: America After the Party?
- Interesting Article: How Foreclosures Can Affect Y...
- When will the market turn?
- What is a property worth?
- Class open on foreclosures
- How To Buy 200 Houses A Year: By Peter G. Miller
- Interesting Links
- Interesting Blog Post I found: Ten reasons why the...
- Housing Stats
- Change in same month previous year. The market ch...
- Foreclosure Sales Scheduled
- Market Stats for the last 7 days as compared to pr...
- A Look At Past Downturns
- ▼ October (15)