SURPLUS REAL ESTATE PROPERTY
Bidding ends October 16th, 2008 at 9PM.
6733 S Green, Chicago, Illinois
Must Be Sold By Within 1 Week, Originally Acquired Through Tax Deed
NO RESERVE - No minimum bid
Description: Vacant Lot in the City of Chicago
Address: 6733 S Green Street, Chicago, Illinois 60621
Legal Description: Lot 33 in Block 1 in Benedict's Subdivision of the Northeast 1/4 of the Southeast 1/4 of Section 20, Township 38 North, Range 14 East of the Third Principal Meridian, in Cook County, Illinois
Property Index Number: 20-20-407-012-0000
Zoning: RS-3 (can build Detached housing in addition to Two-flat, Minimum Lot Area 2,500 sf)
Lot Size: 25' X 125' (3,125 sf - larger than the minimum for RS-3 Zoning)
2007 Real Estate Taxes (current): $273.66
Will Rogers once said: "Buy land. They ain't making any more of the stuff"
The following is a link to google maps of other vacant properties that I have to sell immediately, but not at auction:
View Larger Map
Monday, December 15, 2008
- Charts Showing Market Trends in Cook County 2005 t...
- Chicago Tax Smart Program
- Today is Not Like 1929! No, It's Worse
- Buy and Hold?
- Conquer the Crash - Recommended reading
- What the Bear Market Has In Store - Part 3
- What The Bear Market Has In Store Part 2
- What The Bear Market Has In Store - Part 1
- ABSOLUTE AUCTION
- Chicago Vacant Lot Auction ABSOLUTE AUCTION NO RES...
- ▼ December (10)